Horiso Solar Control Systems External and Internal Systems
External Venetian Blind AK-S, AK-G & N Series – Product Information
|AK-S EXTERNAL VENETIAN BLIND||AK-G HEAVY DUTY EXTERNAL VENETIAN BLIND||HORISO-N EXTERNAL VENETIAN BLIND|
|AK-S – All prices include:
||AK-G – All prices include:
||HORISO-N – All prices include:
CHOICE OF TERMINATIONS AND FINISHINGS:
- 100 mm L Shaped Face Fix Termination
- 150 mm L Shaped Face Fix Termination
- Swage & drop in anchor termination for concrete
- Swage & Rampa screw termination for timber
- Slat widths – 80 & 100 mm with double omega punching
Bk04 Roller Blinds - RB09 CHAIN CONTROL SYSTEM S45
This is a test
Rack Arm Systems – Product Information
- Other colours available on request from standard Dulux and Interpon colour charts. Please contact Horiso. (Restriction applies to 80R Rolled Edge).
- Crank and Motorized systems can be linked. Maximum 3 links per operation. Square meter restriction apply.
This warranty statement has been prepared according to ACL (Australian Consumer Law) Amendment Regulation 2010 (1 / Schedule 3) required from the 1st January 2012.
Horiso® guarantees that all products are free from material and assembly defects provided the products are used in the manner for which they were designed. This warranty will not include any indemnity relating to any other consequential or economic damages or loss of any nature whatsoever that may have arisen from defective item.
Conditions of Warranty
- Product has been paid in full. Property in good supplied will not pass to purchaser until they or other goods supplied by Horiso® have been paid in full. Warranty is also void under this circumstance.
- Warranty period starts from date stipulated on the invoice, not from the date of any subsequent service.
- Warranty does not cover any damage or material failure resulting from, but not limited to: a normal weathering or wear or tear b adverse exposure c corrosion or mildew d accidental and / or intentional damage e wind blown objects f fire / flood / wind / rain / hail storm g physical factors h structural defects i negligent installation, maintenance, misuse or abuse.
- Warranty is void or not valid if damage is caused by, but not limited to: a installation of incompatible or non recommended components / accessory items b failure to follow size recommendation, measurements, cleaning and maintenance instructions c installation by a third party (ie unauthorised installer or Do It Yourself installation) or any occurrences beyond the control of Horiso® d electrical wiring / work carried out by an unlicensed person e harmful cleaning compounds to clean the products f product being altered or adapted in any way.
- The warranty claim must be accompanied with the paid invoice as well as details regarding the nature of the problem.
- Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective material or component at Horiso®’s option. The following shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship: a variation in gloss factor of paint b variation in powder coating colors c veins or white traces on acrylic fabric
- Should warranty service be requested and subsequently found NOT to be covered under the terms of this warranty, the company reserves the right to charge a service / labour fee plus parts and travel.
This guarantee shall be interpreted and applied subject to the operation of all applicable statute (the provisions of which cannot be excluded by the parties), including, if applicable, the Trade Practises Act 1974 and similar State legislation. With the exception of the matters outlined in this document, all other implied terms, guarantees and conditions are hereby excluded