Motorized Roller Systems
Autoline Curtain Motor System – Feature
Since it has a Built-In transformer, you can directly plug it into an AC 100 ~ 250V outlet (50~60Hz). No need additional work.
It can interface with home network with a built-in RS 485 communication controller. (Alterable communication controller.)
You can change the open & close direction of curtain without correcting the connected cable by using DIP switch.
Since you can pull out a separate switch line, you can open and close curtains in a desired location.
10 Level Speed Control
You can easily adjust the speed into 10 level by attaching rotary switch on the outside of the motor.
Tubular Motor System – Feature
Maximum RF Sensitivity
Since it has superior directionability, it is controllable from long distance or even through obstacles.
RF Receiver Build-In
Quick installing, neat & tidy due to none of extra receiver near motor.
Tilting Function Control blinds’ tilting.
Smart Program Switch
Remedy existed tubular motor’s shortcomings & supplement intelligent functions.
Memory Setup with RF Remote Controller
Memory Setup with Remote Controller
- Press Smart Program Switch for 2 seconds and then release.
- Motor moves back & forth slightly with repeated Buzzer sound.
- Select Channel and Press ‘RESET’ Button on Remote Controller until Buzzer sound from Remote Controller.
- Then, Motor moves back & forth slightly if Memory Setup is done correctly.
Copy Remote Controller
When User/Technician comes across difficulty to access pre-installed jobsite due to its distance or complex construction, they can make a copy with MASTER to SLAVE without additional treatment or tools.
- Select Pre-set channel of MASTER.
- Press (STOP) & ‘RESET’ Button on MASTER for 2 seconds until 2 times long Buzzer sound from Remote Controller.
- Motor moves back & forth slightly. D. Select desired Channel of SLAVE and Press ‘RESET’ Button for until Buzzer sound from Remote Controller.
Deleting all Motor’s Memory Setup by One Touch
Press Smart Program Switch for 7 seconds until long Buzzer sound from Motor.
Switch Working Direction
A. Press Smart Program Switch for 2 seconds and then release. B. Motor moves back & forth slightly with repeated Buzzer sound. C. Press Smart Program Switch shortly once again. D. Then Motor moves back & forth slightly if done correctly.